FAQ — Frequently Asked Questions Regarding the Agile Camp Berlin 2021
How can I keep up-to-date?
Our primary way of asynchronous communication is the weekly ACB21 newsletter that you receive. Unsubscribe at your own peril! (Just kidding, you need to read the newsletter; otherwise, you will be missing out.)
Should you have unsubscribed from the newsletter, you can resubscribe to ACB21 newsletter here. (The form is at the bottom of the page.)
For synchronous communication, we use the ACB21 Slack Channel. If you haven’t yet done so, please register for the channel via this form.
If you have any trouble, reach out to Stefan via info (at) berlin-product-people.com.
Where can learn more about the schedule of the Agile Camp Berlin 2021?
The schedule of vACB21 looks as follows:
- May 20, 2021, from 4-6 pm CEST: Session planning. (Please suggest your sessions in advance, as we need to set up the event software accordingly.)
- May 27, 2021, from 1-7 pm CEST: Day 1 of the Agile Camp Berlin 2021.
- May 28, 2021, from 1-7 pm CEST: Day 2 of the Agile Camp Berlin 2021.
- May 29, 2021, from 1-5 pm CEST: Day 3 of the Agile Camp Berlin 2021.
- May 29, 2021, from 5-6 pm CEST: Retrospective of the virtual Agile Camp Berlin 2021.
Every day starts with a brief session planning. However, if you want to host a session, please attend the main session planning on May 20, 2021.
Where can I learn more about the ACB21 Live Stream schedule?
You can find the ACB21 Live Stream schedule on this page.
What technology do I need to participate in the Agile Camp Berlin 2021?
If you want to fully immerse yourself in the experience of the Agile Camp Berlin 2021, prepare yourself by:
- Downloading the Zoom client application, version 5.6 or above. (You would not be able to enjoy breakout rooms fully when using Zoom in a browser.)
- Update your Chrome or Firefox browser to the latest version.
Except for Zoom, where you need to download the Zoom app to fully participate in the ACB21, all other applications — Slack, Google Apps, Mural, Slack, Spatial.Chat, StreamYard, etc. — can be used with a browser. We do recommend to update either Chrome or Firefox to the latest versions.
How can I propose a session?
To propose a session in advance of the session planning of May 20, 2021, please use this session proposal form on the ACB21 website to submit your information.
You can see all proposed sessions on the Proposed Sessions page.
How can I add my attendee profile?
If you like to add a public attendee profile, please use this attendee profile form on the ACB21 website to submit your information.
You can see all attendee profiles on the ACB21 Attendees page.